Thursday, April 18, 2013

June Bride.

Now stop freaking out. I ain't the June Bride... at least not the June Bride of 2013. ;)  

I am so happy and proud to announce that my little sis will soon be Mrs. Skylar Steel! Woooeeee!

Look at how gorg they are. :) June 7th is the day and I can't wait to celebrate with them. We all love you, Skylar, and can't wait to have you in the fam! 

 Oh yeah, and good job with the proposal. Sounded like a very fun and well-thought-out surprise! Way to go, dude.

I love you, Manushk and guess what... they say when you marry in June... you're a bride... all your life. 

And P.S. to all you readers out there: the mysterious shopping that I alluded to in my last post was, indeed, wedding dress shoppin'. :)

1 comment:

  1. Totes offish!! Thanks for the shout out!! 4 weeks, 4 days and I'll be muuuurried! :)

    ReplyDelete