Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Picture Paints a Thousand Words... January!

And here we have JANUARIONDO!
I spent a lot of time going to auditions in January and here is a pic of me giving Brendan a little tap dance lesson one night. I busted out the tap board (pictured above) and was able to teach him a timestep or two while practicing for a callback I had the next day. Brendan is quite the natural, might I add. He picked it up in no time.

Just another long train ride home with Brendan and Nicole. I'm pretty sure this was after a singles' FHE one night. 

Brendan, Abby, Kristy and I took a trip to DC and Baltimore!!! It was a blast. What was the best part you ask? Seeing this girl. Ashley is one of my besties for life and it was SO good to see her and check out her digs in the D to the C. I love her so much. P.S. The matching cardis were NOT planned. Promise.

Library of Congress.

Photo shoot in front of Library of Congress.

 Brendan making fun of me while I put my lips on for said photo shoot. Rude.

The Library was beautiful. I remember being there before as a little girl, but it's always a much different experience when you get older. I loved it.

 Girls rule and boys drool.

 The main purpose of our trip was to see our friend, Darick, play the Beast in the Beauty and the Beast tour. Baltimore was their closest show to NYC, so we made the trek out to support him. He was brilliant... as always.

 The weary travelers with the Beast and Belle!

 We were able to get some din din and catch up with Darick before his show. 

And here we are on our very own backstage tour! Another BYU friend, Chris, was also in the show. He's pictured here along with the cute little guy who played Chip!

 We went to church with Ashley in DC and loved it. Great people and great meetings. The church is true, yo.

And it isn't really a road trip without one of these shots. Am I right or am I right?

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun! You know famous people. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete